The Finance Professor
Learn something about finance and watch some of the Finance Professor’s media appearances.
My Gut Feeling For Today
- My Gut Feeling For 2020
- My Gut Feeling For 2019 – A Look Back
- Scott Rothbort’s 10 Things I Won’t Miss About 2019
- My Gut Feeling For Today, December 16, 2019: Market Hits a Grand Slam
- My Gut Feeling For Today, November 19, 2019: Bull Markets Die of Bear Markets
- My Gut Feeling For Today, October 29, 2019: Semiconductors Lead the Way
- My Gut Feeling For Today, September 26, 2019: Weak IPO Market Kills Growth Stocks
- My Gut Feeling For Today, September 3, 2019: Enough of This Bull$%@#
- My Gut Feeling For Today, August 6, 2019: China Shows Its Cards
- My Gut Feeling For Today, July 23, 2019: Time to Lighten Up
Who Is Scott Rothbort?
Mr. Rothbort received an M.B.A., majoring in Finance and International Business from the Stern School of Business, New York University, in 1992, and a B.S. in Economics, majoring in Accounting, from the Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania, in 1982. He is also a graduate of the prestigious Stuyvesant High School in New York City. Learn more now!