The Finance Professor
Learn something about finance and watch some of the Finance Professor’s media appearances.
My Gut Feeling For Today
- My Gut Feeling For Today, April 29, 2021: My Birthday Present to You
- My Gut Feeling For Today, April 19, 2021: The Circus is Back in Town
- LAKEVIEW ASSET MANAGEMENT, LLC (LVAM) Business Continuity and Succession Plan Revised February 28, 2021
- My Gut Feeling For Today, March 17, 2021: FOMC Gives Green Light
- My Gut Feeling For Today, March 1, 2021: Fear Not Rates
- My Gut Feeling For Today, February 11, 2021: Short Selling, Gamestop and Robinhood – Part 2
- My Gut Feeling For Today, January 31, 2021: Short Selling, Gamestop and Robinhood – Part 1
- My Gut Feeling For 2021
- My Gut Feeling For 2020 – A Look Back
- Scott Rothbort’s 10 Things I Won’t Miss About 2020
Who Is Scott Rothbort?
Mr. Rothbort received an M.B.A., majoring in Finance and International Business from the Stern School of Business, New York University, in 1992, and a B.S. in Economics, majoring in Accounting, from the Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania, in 1982. He is also a graduate of the prestigious Stuyvesant High School in New York City. Learn more now!