The Finance Professor
Learn something about finance and watch some of the Finance Professor’s media appearances.
My Gut Feeling For Today
- My Gut Feeling For Today, April 19, 2021: The Circus is Back in Town
- LAKEVIEW ASSET MANAGEMENT, LLC (LVAM) Business Continuity and Succession Plan Revised February 28, 2021
- My Gut Feeling For Today, March 17, 2021: FOMC Gives Green Light
- My Gut Feeling For Today, March 1, 2021: Fear Not Rates
- My Gut Feeling For Today, February 11, 2021: Short Selling, Gamestop and Robinhood – Part 2
- My Gut Feeling For Today, January 31, 2021: Short Selling, Gamestop and Robinhood – Part 1
- My Gut Feeling For 2021
- My Gut Feeling For 2020 – A Look Back
- Scott Rothbort’s 10 Things I Won’t Miss About 2020
- My Gut Feeling For Today, December 17, 2020: Heading Down the Homestretch
Who Is Scott Rothbort?
Mr. Rothbort received an M.B.A., majoring in Finance and International Business from the Stern School of Business, New York University, in 1992, and a B.S. in Economics, majoring in Accounting, from the Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania, in 1982. He is also a graduate of the prestigious Stuyvesant High School in New York City. Learn more now!