The Finance Professor
Learn something about finance and watch some of the Finance Professor’s media appearances.
My Gut Feeling For Today
- My Gut Feeling For Today, February 6, 2020: We Have Our Bottom Answer
- My Gut Feeling For Today, January 31, 2020: Was That THE Bottom?
- My Gut Feeling For January 27, 2020: It’s Ebola and SARS and MERS and Avian Flu and Swine Flu and Zika Panic All Over Again
- My Gut Feeling For Today, January 21, 2020: Trees Don’t Grow to the Sky
- My Gut Feeling For 2020
- My Gut Feeling For 2019 – A Look Back
- Scott Rothbort’s 10 Things I Won’t Miss About 2019
- My Gut Feeling For Today, December 16, 2019: Market Hits a Grand Slam
- My Gut Feeling For Today, November 19, 2019: Bull Markets Die of Bear Markets
- My Gut Feeling For Today, October 29, 2019: Semiconductors Lead the Way
Who Is Scott Rothbort?
Mr. Rothbort received an M.B.A., majoring in Finance and International Business from the Stern School of Business, New York University, in 1992, and a B.S. in Economics, majoring in Accounting, from the Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania, in 1982. He is also a graduate of the prestigious Stuyvesant High School in New York City. Learn more now!