The Finance Professor
Learn something about finance and watch some of the Finance Professor’s media appearances.
My Gut Feeling For Today
- My Gut Feeling For 2019
- My Gut Feeling For 2018 – A Look Back
- Scott Rothbort’s 10 Things I Won’t Miss About 2018
- My Gut Feeling For Today, December 20, 2018: Jerome Powell Has Gone Rogue
- My Gut Feeling For Today, December 6, 2018: Deal or No Deal
- My Gut Feeling For Today, November 26, 2018: Are We Headed for a Recession?
- My Gut Feeling For Today, November 13, 2018: Bipolar Markets
- Scott Rothbort to Appear on CNBC, Today November 5, 2018
- My Gut Feeling For Today, October 30, 2018: It’s Getting Real Nasty Out There
- My Gut Feeling For Today, October 23, 2018: What Does This Mean for a Factory Worker in Ohio?
Who Is Scott Rothbort?
Mr. Rothbort received an M.B.A., majoring in Finance and International Business from the Stern School of Business, New York University, in 1992, and a B.S. in Economics, majoring in Accounting, from the Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania, in 1982. He is also a graduate of the prestigious Stuyvesant High School in New York City. Learn more now!