The Finance Professor
Learn something about finance and watch some of the Finance Professor’s media appearances.
My Gut Feeling For Today
- My Gut Feeling For Today, April 18, 2019: Market In a Holding Pattern
- My Gut Feeling For Today, April 3, 2019: What Went Wrong With Lyft IPO
- My Gut Feeling For Today, March 18, 2019: FOMC Dominates a Quiet Week
- My Gut Feeling For Today, March 13, 2019: What Should One Now Do With Boeing?
- My Gut Feeling For Today, February 25, 2019: Why Berkshire Hathaway is a Good Post-Bear Market Stock
- My Gut Feeling For Today, February 7, 2019: What We Learned From December 2018 and January 2019
- My Gut Feeling For Today, January 29, 2019: It Is All About Guidance
- My Gut Feeling For Today, January 22, 2019: Understand the Difference Between News and Factual Information
- My Gut Feeling For 2019
- My Gut Feeling For 2018 – A Look Back
Who Is Scott Rothbort?
Mr. Rothbort received an M.B.A., majoring in Finance and International Business from the Stern School of Business, New York University, in 1992, and a B.S. in Economics, majoring in Accounting, from the Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania, in 1982. He is also a graduate of the prestigious Stuyvesant High School in New York City. Learn more now!