The Finance Professor
Learn something about finance and watch some of the Finance Professor’s media appearances.
My Gut Feeling For Today
- My Gut Feeling For 2017
- My Gut Feeling For 2016 – A Look Back
- My Gut Feeling For Today, January 3, 2017: Expect a Better Start to 2017 Than 2016
- Scott Rothbort’s 10 Things I Won’t Miss About 2016
- My Gut Feeling For Today, December 12, 2016: Retail Real Estate Under Pressure
- My Gut Feeling For Today, December 5, 2016: Dealing With Overbought Conditions
- My Gut Feeling For Today, December 1, 2016: What Will December Bring?
- My Gut Feeling For Today, November 28, 2016: Were Holiday Sales a Turkey?
- My Gut Feeling For Today, November 22, 2016: Abundance of New All-Time Highs
- My Gut Feeling For Today, November 15, 2016: Tech and Bonds Take Post-Election Beating
Who Is Scott Rothbort?
Mr. Rothbort received an M.B.A., majoring in Finance and International Business from the Stern School of Business, New York University, in 1992, and a B.S. in Economics, majoring in Accounting, from the Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania, in 1982. He is also a graduate of the prestigious Stuyvesant High School in New York City. Learn more now!