The Finance Professor
Learn something about finance and watch some of the Finance Professor’s media appearances.
My Gut Feeling For Today
- My Gut Feeling For Today, April 23, 2014: Where Have All the Sellers Gone?
- My Gut Feeling For Today, April 11, 2014: Just a Correction, Not a Bear Market
- My Gut Feeling For Today, April 10, 2014: Markets Befuddled by FOMC
- My Gut Feeling For Today, April 9, 2014: Alcoa’s Earnings Point to Economic Growth
- My Gut Feeling For Today, April 8, 2014: Green Shoots for High Flyers
Who Is Scott Rothbort?
Mr. Rothbort received an M.B.A., majoring in Finance and International Business from the Stern School of Business, New York University, in 1992, and a B.S. in Economics, majoring in Accounting, from the Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania, in 1982. He is also a graduate of the prestigious Stuyvesant High School in New York City. Learn more now!