The Finance Professor
Learn something about finance and watch some of the Finance Professor’s media appearances.
My Gut Feeling For Today
- My Gut Feeling For Today, March 18, 2019: FOMC Dominates a Quiet Week
- My Gut Feeling For Today, March 13, 2019: What Should One Now Do With Boeing?
- My Gut Feeling For Today, February 25, 2019: Why Berkshire Hathaway is a Good Post-Bear Market Stock
- My Gut Feeling For Today, February 7, 2019: What We Learned From December 2018 and January 2019
- My Gut Feeling For Today, January 29, 2019: It Is All About Guidance
- My Gut Feeling For Today, January 22, 2019: Understand the Difference Between News and Factual Information
- My Gut Feeling For 2019
- My Gut Feeling For 2018 – A Look Back
- Scott Rothbort’s 10 Things I Won’t Miss About 2018
- My Gut Feeling For Today, December 20, 2018: Jerome Powell Has Gone Rogue
Who Is Scott Rothbort?
Mr. Rothbort received an M.B.A., majoring in Finance and International Business from the Stern School of Business, New York University, in 1992, and a B.S. in Economics, majoring in Accounting, from the Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania, in 1982. He is also a graduate of the prestigious Stuyvesant High School in New York City. Learn more now!