The Finance Professor
Learn something about finance and watch some of the Finance Professor’s media appearances.
My Gut Feeling For Today
- My Gut Feeling For Today, January 23, 2018: Keynes Would Be Happy
- My Gut Feeling For Today, January 17, 2018: Keeping Us Honest
- My Gut Feeling For 2018
- My Gut Feeling For 2017 – A Look Back
- My Gut Feeling For Today, December 29, 2017: Adieu 2017
- Scott Rothbort’s 10 Things I Won’t Miss About 2017
- My Gut Feeling For Today, December 18, 2017: Tax Reform is a Done Deal
- My Gut Feeling For Today, December 4, 2017: Put Your Money on Fact Not Fiction
- My Gut Feeling For Today, November 27, 2017: SPX 2,600 Mark Achieved
- My Gut Feeling For Today, November 8, 2017: You Asked; Here’s My Answers
Who Is Scott Rothbort?
Mr. Rothbort received an M.B.A., majoring in Finance and International Business from the Stern School of Business, New York University, in 1992, and a B.S. in Economics, majoring in Accounting, from the Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania, in 1982. He is also a graduate of the prestigious Stuyvesant High School in New York City. Learn more now!